DREAMY

Weekend is finally coming and i decide to hangout  with bestie (as always). We are agree going to Tamansari because we want to grab some soto around here. Actually i got some photos, but unluckily i lost a bunch of my photos because my laptop suddenly error and almost all my files gone!


dreamy tone 
Talking about this photo, i kinda like this tone which is dreamy. The actual color from this photo  is actually just too plain for me and i decided to get dreamy effect on it. Although i'm not sure if  it's dreamy tone or not, kkk. 

favorite color, all white 
I know it sounds random but these day i always listening crush song so bad. I keep replaying his song "fall" like non-stop. His song is just right  or my mood at the moment, which is dreamy-like thingy. Yeah, everything here is just dreamy

Komentar

Postingan Populer