A PLACE TO CHILL

February is finally here and the one thing i am so excited about is my "trip" is just around the corner. I am so overwhelm because January  is pretty hectic month specially my "project" is finally (almost) done!  (i know it may sounds too much) but that's how i really feel. 

Anyway, i try to writing my post in this blog using english cause i want to  challenge my self a.ka improving my english skill (cause i know i lack so much). Even though i know my grammar (specially) freakin bad, but i'll  try harder in the future to improve my grammar.

Coffee No. 27 (Beside ESCO), Their lighting is just pretty 

By the way i want to share one of my favorite place to chill a.ka doing my  last month assignment. I love this place cause their place is just right for me. Their place is not so big but so comfortable specially their ambiance is just awesome.  I love going there specially when raining pouring hard and ordering hot americano. What a perfect combination! 

caesar salad which taste just so so 

Actually i came here yesterday with my bestie and we want to try their food. I've seen  some of their review (ESCO) and got curious with their food. So i am ordering some caesar salad  and my friend got a snack. Their salad taste just so so but their snack unbelivably amazing! Make sure to try their snack! 

my favorite thing to grab!

Komentar

Postingan Populer