BEST THING TO END MARCH WITH


March. It is the month that have a special meaning to me. Some are sweet, some are hazy, some are gloomy, some are funny, some are bitter and some are...well you know, just so so. I think, the best thing to end march with is grateful.

Jetty of Pertamina Balongan
I've been in Balongan for a little over seven weeks now, and so far it it has been a wonderful and unforgettable yet phenomenal journey. Everything here has been an unique experience for me. All of Balongan for the most part is totally different. The people, the weather, the food, the culture. The language barrier is not very real here, but i end up spending a lot of time just watching and listening. Was i glad to be there? Absolutely. Everyone here is kind and awesome.

i'm a little bit late for sunrise :)
People said that impression always comes at the first time, but i found it in countless time. When i met so many friends and mentors, they gave me a warm welcoming and friendly that surprised me at the moment. They are amazing and so thoughtful. Even though, something was not going on right as the plan, however thank you for everything, thank you for welcoming me. I believe everything come together for a better reason.

Dear Allah, thank you for your never ending blessings in my life. Thank you for every answer for each pray, for joy and peace in my whole life, and nothing but happiness. Thank you the family, friends and people around me that you are always there for me. I have nothing more to say but thank you.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Komentar

Postingan Populer